SURREY FAMILY THERAPY
Feeling overwhelmed, sad or angry?
Stuck in repeating patterns of hurtful or harmful behaviour?
Not sure what to do for the best?
I offer support to families, couples and individuals who are experiencing a variety of issues:
• Couple relationship difficulties
• Child and adolescent mental health
• Adult mental health
• Child, adolescent and adult behaviour difficulties
• Illness and disability
• Separation, divorce and step-family life
• Fostering and adoption
• Domestic violence and abuse
• Drug and alcohol misuse
• The effects of trauma
• Difficulties related to ageing and other life cycle changes.
Surrey Family Therapy can help families and individuals to:
– Gain a better understanding of how their family functions
– Identify strengths and weaknesses within the family system
– Set goals and devise strategies to resolve problems
– Develop their communication skills
– Strengthen the family unit.
Appointments are available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Appointment availability can be discussed on first contact.
I provide the opportunity for an initial consultation to help establish whether my approach is right for you at this time. There is no obligation to take it further.
UKCP Registration No: 2011163610
CALL TODAY ON: 07470032481